4 jun 2012

Who is it?


LETTER                        
                                                                                                                      19th May 2012
Dear invisible friend,
I'm a girl; I have green eyes and brown long wavy hair. I'm ten years old but in month I will be eleven. I like animals very much, and I want to be a vet. The subjects (school topics) I like the most are: informatics, music, physical education and English, and the school topics I don't like very much are: religion, Spanish, mathematics, and science. I have one tween brother.
CAN YOU GUESS WHO I AM???
See you soon,
Your invisible friend.

2 comentarios:

Julieta dijo...

I think that she's Laura from 5è B !!

Vanessa Núñez Jiménez dijo...

You're right Julieta!!!

Publicar un comentario

Add your comment

 
;